Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Pledge To Go Veg

Today, New Year's Day, calls for a bold move, don't you think?

Today is the day. Today is the day that I have been thinking about for some time now. Today is the day that I begin a vegetarian diet. We don't need to go into the nitty gritty details of why now, or maybe ever.

Everybody has their own reasons for making this lifestyle choice or not and about a zillion of them are more knowledgeable than I am about the pros and cons of this decision. I'll leave that debate to the experts.

I have my reasons and, now, I am ready.

PS. Since I will probably be upping the amount of fiber I will be consuming I am going to couple this goal  (16) with number 15, drinking more water, just to keep things moving along.  TMI? sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment