Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Breathe in and then move

While I was busy returning to my list, gazing at what I had let bubble up as important, and trying to manipulate it into a manageable checklist to be crossed off at reasonable chronological checkpoints it stared back and began to percolate from its own side.

"Move and the way will open."
                               ~Zen Proverb

Twice in less than twenty-four hours this sentence introduced itself. Once on Monday night, at yoga class, I heard the teacher share this with another student and again the next morning it popped up as my quote of the day on some silly App attached to my phone. This proverb is already proving itself true with this experiment.

I found out when I got to yoga class (No, number 11 can't be crossed of yet. One class does not a practice make.) that it was Karma Night and all the money collected would be donated to a local food bank. Very cool, indeed. But then the question arises, does one very small and very unintentional donation warrant crossing off number 51? I don't think it does, but a few more Monday night visits and letting all my friends know about this class might.

AND THEN yesterday when I went onto Facebook, a friend had left a post about this and this. Number 10 seems to have it's days numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment